Tuesday 10 February 2009

Light at the End of the Tunnel

"Editors Log: Time Code: 10.02.09"

Today was pearants day so we were off time table, this is good news as it has given me a chance to edit more photos. Arriving at the Mac Room (Of Doom)at 8:45 I started to edit; I'm unsure how many I have edited but 5 feature length films later I leave the Mac Room (Of Doom) at 4:45.

I was glad to see Kirsty around three who helped out for a while while I scronged a cookie off of Joe. Howerver I am most grateful to Sam who endured the long day with me, watching the 5 feature length films.

Here I have the proces of editing our photos. Basicly we managed to set up a macro so that the computer would automatically open and edit the photo, leaveing me just to press the OK button to save it. (Below is a picture.)


1 comment:

Sam. said...

Yeahhh im like the best ever moral support-ist ever!